You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preflight Crash

Hi,

## Environment
I'm working on a 50 pages document using Affinity Publisher version 1.10.5.1342, using Windows 11 Family 22H2.

## Recipe
Regularly, when using "Preflight" (from View -> Studio -> Preflight), if I click on an item, fix it, then click again on "check now", it crashes the software without any error messages.
The view also doesn't update dynamically once the item has been fixed. Clicking on another item makes the soft non-responsive, and sometimes crashes.

Bug is the same with and without hardware acceleration.

Link to the file: https://seafile.neamar.fr/f/4a658ef30005432f8f54/?dl=1 (it's a friends and family magazine with loads of bullshit :wink:)

• Staff

Hi @Graphistosand Welcome to the Forums,

I've just downloaded your file and i'm not getting a crash here on my Windows 11 laptop.  The only issues Preflight are giving me a fix option for are missing fonts.  When you run the preflight, which show the Fix option for you?

It's possible the crash might be related to a windows update as explained on this link.