You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Welcome!

Well that's a color palette more meant for the Alpha Console plugin usage of/for the Rocket League game. - Thus nothing which is really suitable as a color reference for printing Affinity document colors out to that printer here.

Instead see for example ...

... and use some sRGB to CMYK color references/charts etc. ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

I totally agree so I’m watching the helpful YouTube video but I’m stuck😔 I was following and everything was working until the color sync because i don’t see my EPSON color profile anywhere. I installed and uninstalled it twice. What am i missing 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Thanks in advance 🥰

For Epson printers the ICC profiles might/will be probably inside their InkjetPrinter2 package ...

Answer: The filepath for the profiles is: Hard Drive / Library / Printers / Epson / InkjetPrinter 2 / ICC Profiles. To see profiles within the package, right click and select show package contents. Inside the Contents / Resources location, you will find all the Epson-provided profiles associated with your printer.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2