You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Asset text scaling on resized artboards

Bug report.
Using the latest version at the point of writing this ( v1.10.5.1342 )

Video with explanation attached below. (Has audio)

Thank you for taking your time looking into my report. 

Please do correct me or provide other inputs for me to further update this post.

The asset text change is permanent and will look deformed on other new documents too.

• Staff

Hi @Daniel.W,

I'm struggling to replicate this using a text frame and picture which have been grouped and added to the Assets panel.  Could add your asset to the artboard and attach your afdesign file?

We do have a similar issue logged but that involves using symbols which are dragged out from the Assets panel.  

15 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi @Daniel.W,

I'm struggling to replicate this using a text frame and picture which have been grouped and added to the Assets panel.  Could add your asset to the artboard and attach your afdesign file?

We do have a similar issue logged but that involves using symbols which are dragged out from the Assets panel.  

It seems to happen with all text as long as it is inside of the artboard now. Figured I'd do some extra testing to make sure.
Screenshot below and afdesign file attached to this message.
image.png.9c81e7c1cb61b7518a9b1813da05e803.png

bug.afdesign