dmoney

"BIG FUN" | Puzzle Platformer | Gameplay Video | iOS, PC, MAC, STEAM

Hello From Canada!!

I'm excited to announce that I have finally completed my epic puzzle platformer "Big Fun".  I'm posting a gameplay video below and would love to hear your thoughts on the finished game.  All of the artwork was done with Affinity Designer.  Using scalable images really helped me out a lot.  and Affinity designer is my preferred Vector Artwork program some really fabulous things can be accomplished with affinity even with limited artistic skills.

Additional Game Art is available on my website : http://madduck.ca

THE GAME

Meet Ty, the adorable "bug" that's afraid of heights. His best friend is a snail, and they never leave the ground. But when his family is captured by stink beetles he's forced on an incredible adventure to get them back. 

Swing, spin, and shoot your way through the magical lands using your web grappling hook. Meet strange insects and escape fierce enemies. Travel in bubbles, or catch a ride on a dragonfly or roach when needed. Even though our hero is small, it's tremendously Big Fun.

Big Fun is a family friendly platformer with a unique grappling hook mechanic. With a huge variety of levels, enemies, and puzzles that will keep you laughing. 

App Store Link:

Greenlight Campaign: (Please Vote Yes!)

Twitter Account:

Nice work dmoney. Looks like a challenging game. I like the music as well and checked out incompetechs site. Fun stuff!

What game engine did you use?

Edit: I see on your site your using Unity.

Hey, I'll look that up in the app store.  I'm very impressed. 

Edit: Isn't it for iPhone?

- Affinity Photo 1.6.7

- Affinity Designer 1.6.1

MacBook Pro 8 GB
MacBook Pro Mojave 10.14.2