You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

White strips around border when exporting in Export Persona

Beck

Hey all!

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if there is a setting or some way to avoid it!

When exporting artwork as JPEG using Export Persona - the artwork shows whites strips on the borders of the artwork. 

This only happens for JPEG (i've tested with PDF & PNG and they export fine with no white strips) 

Hopefully there's a fix - Export Persona saves a lot of time when i need to export multiple artboards as once. 

My current work around is exporting each artboard individually as jpegs which is very time consuming! 

Appreciate the help! :)

Export Persona - White Strips.JPG

• Staff

Hi @Beck,

It's possible that the artboards are not placed on Integer Pixel values, a user in the below thread experienced a similar problem, as Old Bruce suggested, try turning on Force Pixel Alignment and turning off Move by Whole Pixels along the toolbar, move the artboards slightly, and then try exporting the artboard slices again.

If it's not the above, could you provide us with a sample file which you're experiencing this issue on so we can investigate further? I've provided a private dropbox link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/request/feLRISrxjP8Ds7cVE5tU

15 hours ago, Beck said:

Hopefully there's a fix - Export Persona saves a lot of time when i need to export multiple artboards as once. 

In addition to @N.P.M.'s video, change the dimensions of the Artboards to integer Pixels.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 2 weeks later...