You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How do I Licence, Register and Activate Affinity V2 apps?

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

For users still having trouble with activation, please read the below:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you running a VPN, firewall/proxy ?

If so, can you give access both https://affinity.api.serifservices.com https://affinity.serif.com .

______________________________________________________________________________________________

When purchasing a License from a third party App Store as an in-app purchase, the purchase information is not automatically passed to us directly.

Because of this, you need to either create an Affinity ID or sign in with your existing Affinity ID in the My Account dialog of the app where you made the license purchase.

This will then register the in-app purchase with your Affinity ID, and activate any other Affinity apps once you sign in to them using this ID.

If for some reason the app isn't offering to Register your purchase in the My Account section, sometimes a reboot of the device can trigger this on next launch.

If this does not help and you can see the 'Deactivate this device' option in My Account, but with no option to Register, then please select this Deactivate option and restart the Affinity app.

Once reopened, this should automatically detect the previous purchase, activate the Affinity app & then offer the Register option within My Account.

If the previous purchase isn't automatically detected after restarting the Affinity app, please select 'Need Help?' option and then 'Restore'.

Finally if this doesn't work please select the 'Buy Now' option - this should force refresh your account and detect the purchase from the App Store, you should not need to actually complete the purchase again.

This should now allow you to access the software and offer the option to Register the purchase with your Affinity ID within My Account.

If you are still having trouble after following these steps, please create a new thread here on the Affinity Forums, or email our team at affinitysupport@serif.com

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.