You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Huion drawing pad and pressured brushes not working on Affinity Designer Pixel persona mode.

So I am not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but I have discovered that some of my brushes on pixel persona mode do absolutely nothing whilst others are totally fine when using my Huion drawing pad and pressured brushes. I think that some of the brushes (currently using Eleni and Frankentoon brush sets) are just not recognising that I'm using a drawing pad or that it doesn't recognise the pressure settings? I use Windows and have a Samsung tablet so there's not option for me to use the Ipad version of the Affinity software. I am at a loss on what to do :(

• Staff

Hi @Autumn_Dew welcome to the forums,

Are you using the Force Pressure to control size along the context toolbar or are you letting the pressure setting be determined by the Brush? Additionally, have you tried changing the Tablet Input method under Preferences > Tools to Low/High Precision(If it's not already) and resetting the app?

image.png