You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

360° panorama - How to change the middle of the picture

Hi!

I made a 360° panorama with Affinity. And it worked really well. 

But I would like to set a new middle for the panorama.

How is this possible?

I already tried to change the time in the exif and xmp-data to get a new order for the solo pictures. It does not work. 

How Affinity Photo set the start of a 360° panorama?

Best regards

Alexander

i did not try 360° panoramas in AP; dealing with them in different stitching programs over time i found that an effective workaround is to drop the images you intend to be the leftmost and rightmost ones so that they don't overlap.

take care,

stefano

• 1 year later...

To raise this point again please assume that I have a 360 that is being edited in 'Layer' - 'Live Projection'.  This allows a great many options to be employed pretty much as a normal photo would. eg: Drag and edit then drag and edit somewhere else within the whole 360 degrees. Very impressive! But I want to drag the image to a new start point that would be pleasing to look at when the 360 is saved and then opened. There seems to be no option to set a new starting point. Some editors have an 'Offset' function that works for normal photos that can be used to set a start point but I cannot find a similar function in Affinity Photo and instead have to use a second editing software to do that step.

Basically is there an 'Offset' function in Affinity Photo that I have not yet discovered?

Cheers - Don

• 6 months later...