You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save failed due to internal error. This should be reported to the development team.

I'm using Affinity Publisher on Windows 11. As part of my own troubleshooting for this problem I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled, so it is definitely the latest version.

I have been working on several documents this week, with no problems but this one particular document won't save.

I get the message - "Save failed due to internal error. This should be reported to the development team."

I have had different problems with previous versions of this document in the past and I have recreated the document from scratch to resolve the problem before, but now I'm back to getting a different error and I, understandably do not want to recreate a 294-page document from scratch yet again.

Other documents I was using have been similar but not as large, so I wondered if that was a contributing factor. However, I have tried using the software on a different computer with higher specs, but I'm still getting the same error.

LBD Signature Digital Collection - Planner 2023.afpub