You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

centering between two guidelines or margins

How can I find the center point between two guidelines that I have set up? (and not the page size in total). 

Also, how do I find the center between established right and left margins? (and not the page size in total).

I ask because I get seemingly two center points that my objects snap to in these cases. I can't tell which is the true center. Is there a setting that allows me to find the center between two guidelines, or margins? etc.  Using Designer.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I found that using master "facing" pages with margins set verso and recto (wide gutter) that I can drag all objects on a page at once and they will automatically center on the margin when you get near - that's why you might see at least two green vertical lines of "centering" - one is the page center and the other is the margin center. Once you get used to that, it's fairly easy to center all the page objects on the margin width.

13 minutes ago, thetasig said:

Once you get used to that, it's fairly easy to center all the page objects on the margin width.

Or make your choice in the Snapping Options …

562647020_snappingoptionpagemargin.jpg.09b1c7cb538686b4cc7c6bb53592ae1f.jpg

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1