You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Grid presets disappear

I have been using isometric grids a lot and beyond the base set had introduced a couple of my own.

However I am now only getting a couple of grids showing in my drop down list (see second image) despite the grid preset manager showing many more (see image 3)

Having tried various things including removing from library the grid_presets.propcol file and allowing to recreate (losing my presets) it still does not return other grids to list. Large illustrations have been created on these grids and then they disappear.

A new file adds some, the Graph Paper and Parallel Perspective categories, but there is always a blank category at the top that I can't remove. 

Any help appreciated. 

Mac Studio OS 12.5.1 32GB, Designer 1.10.5

627330241_Screenshot2022-09-09at15_02_35.thumb.png.47ac376ab0e26fec4f9cca84e4dd0414.png

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 15.02.15.png

Screenshot 2022-09-09 at 15.02.26.png

Mac Studio M1 Max 32GB RAM running Sonoma 14.2.1
ASUS ProArt screen and Hewlett Packard HD second screen. 
Affinity Suite 2.4.0 and Beta releases

• Staff

The way the Grid and Axis Manager works is that the Preset dropdown will only show the available options depending on which Mode and document unit is selected.

As a test, please check to make sure your document is set to mm and pixels and then check the preset dropdown as you should be seeing some of the default presets.