You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hair Retouching Brushes

Abdushakur

Another brush set to retouch hair. I didn't create this set but it was free, I didn't change much but the file names and placed them in numerical order (don't ask why). I figure why not re-share it here, if hasn't been re-shared already. Below is a sloppy sample of the 35 brushes in this set. This will definitely come in handy.

image.thumb.png.9a58e8ab19ebca642adcbb0b33711227.png

Hair Retouching Brushes.afbrushes

45 minutes ago, Abdushakur said:

I didn't create this set but it was free,

Thanks. But although it may be free, what are the licensing terms under which it was released? It would be appropriate and helpful to provide a pointer to the site where you obtained it, and tell us how to locate it there, so we can see that information.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 minute ago, walt.farrell said:

Thanks. But although it may be free, what are the licensing terms under which it was released? It would be appropriate and helpful to provide a pointer to the site where you obtained it, and tell us how to locate it there, so we can see that information.

You're absolutely right.

Here you go:

https://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/3662-hair-retouching-brushes-for-photoshop

I'll keep this in mind for future uploads.

Thanks. Note that the license for that brush pack is some kind of Creative Commons license requiring attribution. But the details are unclear to me so far. It might mean that if you use those brushes in creating something, you need to credit the creator of the brushes?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

13 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Thanks. Note that the license for that brush pack is some kind of Creative Commons license requiring attribution. But the details are unclear to me so far. It might mean that if you use those brushes in creating something, you need to credit the creator of the brushes?

After looking into the license, I now understand why the brushes were labeled in Korean...