You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

External display and zoom support for iPad OS 16

Greetings, under iPad OS 16 (betas) when using an external display, at this time Affinity Photo is locked to “portrait” 3x4 format. It would be most useful to have support of the Affinity suite in full screen when iPad OS 16 releases this fall.

I very much enjoy using Affinity Photo on my iPad pro, and even more so with the introduction of external display support with iPadOS 16. I would entertain paying a fee for the feature.

P.S.
In more typical desktop environs I am a Wacom tablet-user and would be very interested in having the ability to mimic a graphics tablet with Affinity; with the iPad serving as the tablet and Photos large as life on the external display. This would be another cost-worthy feature. Thanks.