You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AI Based Tools

I'd like an AI that could separate albedo  color form illumination factor  , remove unwanted shadows,  increase resolution ,   recreate Z depth  .    But still haven't seen any of such things in any other programs that could do it good enough to  be of a real help.   

Even AI selection  that could be  really helpful  works very so so  in Photoshop for example and doesn't help a bit really.  Rather annoy  you like AI  technical support in a bank.

The whole AI neural networks thing  is a total disappointment  through recent years.    Other than deep fakes it looks like incapable for anything useful. 

So I wouldn't waste time and focus on gazillion  very basic  missing things  they could improve without AI involved.   The soft still has  so huge gaps  in features  I still can't use it for my job and have to use Photoshop to fix files  from Affinity photo.  

2 hours ago, kirk23 said:

I'd like an AI that could separate albedo  color

I know that the term “albedo” relates to reflected light, but I don’t understand what you’re asking for here.

2 hours ago, kirk23 said:

form illumination factor

Was that a typo? Did you mean to write “from [the] illumination factor”?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

52 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I know that the term “albedo” relates to reflected light, but I don’t understand what you’re asking for here.

Was that a typo? Did you mean to write “from [the] illumination factor”?

yes, I meant something like this  http://www.cgchannel.com/2019/06/tandent-vision-science-launches-lightbrush-cloud/

I had this soft on mac . It never worked that good as on the  picture and now  is dead I believe.       Something AI could do probably