You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

16 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

It is 'tomorrow' (UK GMT) and no emails, website still down.

Forum goes down at 08:00 so maybe then?

W00t~ by jeeves something big is coming! 

UntitledAF.png

iMac late 2012 / OS 10.14.6 / Affinity newbie /

image.png.e9f8e37cd7c7df72263b35e14db925d4.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• Staff
25 minutes ago, Rp2patilrahul said:

please gives us news

More of that here

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Bye ------ 

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Well this is exciting. Site under maintenance, Affinity 2 forums being prepared, new icons, and we can the expect the BIG news today. This is suspenseful. I’m in bed and keep checking the news. Haha.

Edit:

It looks like I posted too late. Let me take a closer look at the updates.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

4 hours ago, mutaforme said:

Paolo, I was waiting for Affinity release but I was awakened by the earthquake. Everything is fine there?

Fine at my home, and just a few little damages nearer to the epicenter. A lot of fear, considering the recent memories.

Frankly, at first I believe it was the earth-shattering launch of Affinity 2.0…

Paolo

Shape Builder Tool — Add and subtract shapes and segments in an easy, interactive way. Simply drag to combine or hold to subtract.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

27 minutes ago, Baz101 said:

Anyone know when the 'Limited Time Offer' expires???

Will current V1 licence holders receive the same discount offer when upgrading after the special offer?

Very good questions, I kind of hate the undefined "Limited time" term btw... please give me a F**** date