You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

One useful feature that would be nice to have is the ability to export multipage documents as separate PDF files. Essentially allowing each page to be in its own PDF document. This would be especially useful when using publisher to design a range of items with a uniform design style in one document, but then splitting it for upload to a printing service.

A third party PDF manager can step in to provide such a service, but if Affinity allowed it as a feature, then it might actually be more straight forward.

For example, my mug designs in one document could then be sent individually to a print service.

34 minutes ago, Michael S Harvey said:

A third party PDF manager can step in to provide such a service, but if Affinity allowed it as a feature, then it might actually be more straight forward.

If you have Designer do the following.

Export from Publisher as a PDF, Pages not Spreads. Open that PDF in Designer with all pages. Now choose / make an export from the Export persona with all layers (pages) turned into layers and there you have it. One file per page, rather convoluted but it does the job plus you can export as any other format as well.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

1 hour ago, Old Bruce said:

If you have Designer do the following.

Export from Publisher as a PDF, Pages not Spreads. Open that PDF in Designer with all pages. Now choose / make an export from the Export persona with all layers (pages) turned into layers and there you have it. One file per page, rather convoluted but it does the job plus you can export as any other format as well.

Fortunately, I have Ashampoo PDF Editor 3 which allows me to automatically split it into separate pages, but it's a shame that the option isn't available in the export aspect of Publisher. Obviously, I could just export as raster images, but I prefer the PDF output for online printing services.