You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cloud Brushes and Adjustments Layers

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me. I bought some cloud brushes and I was wondering how I can add some adjustments layers to the brush. I’ve tried adding a new pixel layer and brush the cloud on that layer. I created a group for the pixel layer and try to add some adjustments layers and the only one that has an effect is the white balance adjustment. I can use the effects like the gradient or the gaussian blur but I can’t figure out how to add adjustments layers. I also tried with a mask with no results. First is it possible to do it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Staff

Hi artofmtl, 

Your layer stack should look something like this:

The brushes are black, so here i used an invert adjustment layer as a child of the pixel layer and used a recolour adjustment layer also as a child. For the gradient i added an FX layer gradient on the original pixel layer.

Hope this helps.

Lee

image.png