You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

publisher - apply mastered "centered" to content

I have a set of 21x29,7cm pages. Single pages.

I want to add a master of 21.6 x 30.6cm to each of these pages. If I create a master of these dimension, content of the page is positioned at top left angle of content, leaving a white space on the right and bottom.

Is possible to create master/apply to the pages leaving the content of the page centered, so I have same margins on 4 sides?

Let me understand this correctly. Why not use bleed?

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

3 hours ago, resunoiz said:

content of the page is positioned at top left angle of content, leaving a white space on the right and bottom.

Sure? I tried both options (with / without page size adjustment) but none does place the larger master page or its content at the top left corner. Instead the master page gets placed centred for single pages, and for two-page spreads at their spine – while the master page content remains as it is on its master. If the master page is smaller than the current document pages then it gets placed centred for both single page documents and 2-page spreads. The results don't vary if I choose the get the page adjusted accordingly to the master page size.

I wonder what workflow you are using for your result. – Can you show a screencast / video of doing this, including the spread property windows for master page and document page at the beginning?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1