You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] Ɨ

Hello : ) I draw cartoons as a hobby. A long time ago I worked as a 3D Motion Graphics Animator in the television commercial industry. I was firmly entrenched in Adobe products along with Maya. After I retired I started drawing using Autodesk Sketchbook Pro as I couldn't afford to buy the Adobe suite. A few years ago... 5 maybe?? I discovered Affinity and immediately bought everything I could get my hands on. I love how well Designer, Photo, and Publisher all work together seamlessly. If I could have bounced back and forth between apps as I can now while I was working, my life would have been SO much easier. I'm in the process now of shifting from creating my illustrations in Photo to Designer... with help from Photo when I need it. The goofy image below is mostly Designer with help from a Photo custom brush for the broken shell pieces.

When Eggs Go Bad v1 r6 .jpg