You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I Animated my own Paper Drawing of 40 Years (!!) ago when I was five :-)

MmmMaarten

As an excercise today I Animated my own Paper Drawing of 40 Years (!!) ago when I was five years old 🙂

Wanted to practise animating, but also using Photo again after a long time only working with vectors. To refresh the workflow and knowledge of Photo a little bit and doing some raster work again.

Long live the Affinity Photo Clone Stamp, non-destructive vector masking and the great exporter which directly exports to Spine, which is
just wonderful! 😀 The video is also a seemless loop btw! 🚶‍♂️👍

Delightful.  And extraordinary!  It takes two or three replays to absorb all of the moving details.  Especially like the duck.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

@dannyg9 @jmwellborn Thanks guys! nice to see you like it! 😀

6 hours ago, dannyg9 said:

This is beyond brilliant. Love the drawing itself (I think a lot of us or our parents have similar pieces in a drawer somewhere). My wife says it's adorable!

I feel honored. My favourite adorable piece in the drawing is that yellow bird, I think that one is so cute. I am in love with that yellow bird, haha 😀 Wish I had one like that. Say thanks to your wife too 😉