You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

genuine vector brushes

4 hours ago, dmtp14 said:

AD ipad needs more genuine vector brushes...we all know there are only a few (to my knowledge and by info of Affinity support two) of the so called vector brushes indeed vectors...

Absolutely agree. And these brushes should be divided CLEARLY and each with its named category "vector brushes" and "bitmap brushes".

That brushes are drawn on a vector path is not enough to give it the name vector brush. It is directly misleading marketing. Moreover, as a customer you cannot even see which brush is actually vector in the list of brushes. But it seems to be only one. Repeat, one simple real vector brush.

The big disappointment of Affinity Designer on iPad and desktop is that the program offers almost no vector features. And clearly not designed as a professional vector design program. It seems more like Designer is pieced together from components of Publisher and Photo - and little extra. That doesn't give much hope for the future.

Come out of the closet as a drawing program for artists (in your marketing) - or make sure the missing vector features are delivered in a steady stream, is my advice.

We rarely give major disappointments or deviations from marketing two chances. The history is that in almost all cases the miracles do not occur. Fool me once... 

/Eddie