Can’t seem to change background colours

19 hours ago, N.P.M. said:

Hahahaha, think 3k but, alas.

N.P.M. ==  Non Participating Member.

“Non-participating” should simply mean that you don’t participate! If you really don’t want to participate any longer, why not leave without undoing the good work that you once did? :/

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.10 • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.10 • Designer for iPad 1.10 • iPadOS 15.6.1 (iPad Air 2)

5 hours ago, TCT said:

Not sure why it was coming out rasterized

29 minutes ago, iconoclast said:

And, I'm not sure about it, but possibly also Adjustment Layers cause Rasterization.

I believe that using any Adjustment Layer will always rasterise the layers it is applied to.
Therefore, putting an Invert Adjustment at the top of the layer stack will rasterise everything on the page/artboard.

8 minutes ago, GarryP said:

I believe that using any Adjustment Layer will always rasterise the layers it is applied to.
Therefore, putting an Invert Adjustment at the top of the layer stack will rasterise everything on the page/artboard.

That's what I was afraid of. But I think it doesn't matter in this case, because the strokes are rasterized anyway. But in other cases it could be important. If there are true vector strokes below the Adustment Layer(s), they will be rasterized too. Or would the vectors on top be rasterized too?

13 minutes ago, N.P.M. said:

Not that I have to explain myself to you but here it goes;

Cause:

Some specials here on the fora.
That make remarks about vocabulary, nagging down subjects, repeating answers made by others for their own glory , even being to personal on some occasions.

I wanted to be helpful and provide answers and/or solutions where ever I could but this doesn't seem to be possible anymore.
Maybe it's due to the lack of new features/updates to discuss and the forum subjects being stale but none the less apparent.

This all shouldn't matter as these  "specials" are in every basket but it sure does mean that people searching for answers are the victim of this.

The option to ignore users is great for the spammers and such but doesn't work when not logged in and certainly doesn't work on the specials that are posting in every other thread making it impossible to follow a subject altogether, there's simply no way to ignore the specials.

I must admit that I too made some wise ass remarks and can come of a bit heated in a discussion here or there.
I did as some suggested to take a break from the fora for a while.
It didn't seem to have changed much ,if at all.
Perhaps they also should take the time to reflect on themselves.

Effect:

Me not participating with those specials anymore at the loss of those that aren't.
I still will login to view or download a casus here and there.
But that's it for now.

N.P.M. (aka Hens aka Move Along People aka haakoo )

I have the impression that I may be the reason for your anger. It's an overreaction, if you ask me. I simply saw this thread and that it didn't seemed to be solved at that moment. I only skimmed the posts and then answered to it - a bit in a hurry, I confess. A little after that, I saw your solution and made my annotation that my solution was redundant. I'm sorry for that, but such things happen in open forums. I experienced much worse things in other forums, believe me. You shouldn't take it too serious.