You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1 minute ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

Wait and see - one of us has probably right here…

What do you mean by "has probably right"? Like "almost true," that is almost completely devoid of meaning.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

2 minutes ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

WTF - it was an question to Patrick, not an statement that iPad Publisher lacks Studio Link…

How many times must Patrick say he can't say more before you get it?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

2 minutes ago, R C-R said:

How many times must Patrick say he can't say more before you get it?

Ha!

It’s Patricks job to inform us this!

His job involves to be the press guy in Serif Labs…

Happy amateur that playing around with the Affinity Suite - really love typograhics, photographing, colors & forms, AND, Synthesizers!

Macbook Pro 16” M1 2021, iPad Pro 12.9” M1 2021, iPad Pro 10.5” A10X 2017, iMac 27” 5K/i7 late 2015…

8 minutes ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

Not even close to true. He may announce new versions when they are released, but that has nothing at all to do with discussing what features will be included in as yet unreleased versions.

If you would just take a little time to review what he has said in the past about what he is & is not free to say, this would be obvious to you.

Affinity Photo 

37 minutes ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

Ha!

His job involves to be the press guy in Serif Labs…

In order to enlighten you a little bit, before you spread false information here ...

•     Serif Head of PR, John Atkin
  •     Serif Head of QA, Support and Localization, Patrick Connor

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

34 minutes ago, Mark Ingram said:

You didn't even get that info right 🙂

Did @AffinityMakesMeSmile get anything right in this topic? 

Affinity Photo 

31 minutes ago, R C-R said:

Yes, his messages (ab)used as notifications for when I have to carry out the trash bins (see one of my previous comments on this matter). I appreciate that service. 

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)

8 minutes ago, Andy05 said:

Yes, his messages (ab)used as notifications for when I have to carry out the trash bins (see one of my previous comments on this matter). I appreciate that service. 

Your trash schedule is ahead of mine. I read your earlier post and am now using his posts as a reminder for the following day. The correct day is important because I still have no way to keep the bears from trashing my garbage if I put it out a day early.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

7 hours ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

So, my prediction of an summer 2023 release is almost true…

Great phrase, no wonder you're smiling.

Errr, is 'almost true' similar to 'slightly pregnant'? I need to know

On a similar note, I have just come back from my holidays, here's a picture,

image.jpeg.51e5a6e5968b48be393f312f1a8232ee.jpeg

where was we?

I am also trying to perfect fig gelato, I'm on rev 3 at the moment which is currenty in the fridge and will be churned tomorrow. I can publish the recipe if anyone would like it

Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Intel i7-1360P 2.20 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris Xe
Affinity Photo - 24/05/20, Affinity Publisher - 06/12/20, KTM Superduke - 27/09/10

3 hours ago, R C-R said:

Ha! Well, lets see in the end who’s got the right info/prediction…

But, in the end, I’m 100% sure that we’re not gonna see a public version of Publisher for iPad this year…

Happy amateur that playing around with the Affinity Suite - really love typograhics, photographing, colors & forms, AND, Synthesizers!

Macbook Pro 16” M1 2021, iPad Pro 12.9” M1 2021, iPad Pro 10.5” A10X 2017, iMac 27” 5K/i7 late 2015…

• Staff
5 hours ago, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

will Studio Link on the iPad version of Publisher be disabled in first version?

No

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

This thread has served its purpose. Apple has shown Serif to be alive and well.

Thread locked 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon