You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Discount Expired?

• Staff

Hello dealMacDaddy,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Both apps were 20% off until 15 December [EDIT] until 24th December [EDIT]. Affinity Photo discount was extended to celebrate the Best App of the Year 2015 which remains active until Apple end its promo.

So currently Designer is at its usual price.

Ok, the blog (attached) made it sound like both were discounted until Christmas Eve.

I've got the same impression and missed the opportunity regarding the discount of AD. 

Also, both the AD and the AP has apparently wrong price on your website. On your website: 389,00 kr for the AP and 489,00 kr for the AD. At App Store: 419,00 kr for the AP and 519,00 for the AD. 

2020 MacBook Pro 13” M1 | Affinity Designer 2 | Affinity Photo 2 | Affinity Publisher 2

2019 iPad Air 3 10.5” | Affinity Designer for iPad 2 | Affinity Photo for iPad 2 | Affinity Publisher for iPad 2

»A determined man can do more with a rusty screwdriver than a lazy man with a whole toolbox»

Hi,

I have just raised a new topic on this subject as I have just joined and didn't see your post.

I'm disappointed as I left my intended purchase until I had some free time on christmas day. I too have missed the reduced price boat so have decided not to go ahead with my intended purchase. perhaps they will do something similar next year???

One other thing I forgot to mention, When I looked at purchasing yesterday (24/12/2015) it was still at the reduced price of £29.99.

Have a good new year.

David

• Staff

Hi dealMacDaddy, edwardsson and David,

The information i provided above was wrong. 

I wasn't aware that the discount was extended for both apps until 24th December.

Please accept my apologies.

Affinity Photo remains with  20% OFF until Apple's Best App of Year 2015 promo ends.