You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Staff

Hi Oldass,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

This is an old thread. There was already some improvements here. Although we still don't manage multiple RAW's/spread settings across several of them as a traditional DAM software you can use a Batch Job to perform the conversion and apply macros (from Photo Persona) to them. It's not probably what you are looking for but it's worth a look.

Thank you, I know this feature, but it will be nice to be able to choose and check multi RAW pictures and apply the settings like in Camera Raw. Unfortunattely, opening RAW files (from my Sony camera) consumes a lot of memory (8 pictures takes over 10GB RAM from 16GB total) and the opening is slow. :( 

I am new in Photo, so I was finding some solution to works with multiple RAW files. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm currently using the trial version of Affinity Photo to see if this has been added yet. If it is, it's not available in the trial version, and I can't seem to find anywhere whether it has been added yet. Looking at the posts history, this was brought up 5 years ago and it still hasn't made it into the program.

This is a very useful tool for Photographers. I guess for now, I'll stick to Lightroom and Photoshop. Too bad because everything else seems to be just perfect for my needs. Hope it gets added soon

• Staff

Hi Bast Creative,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
No, this wasn't added in v1.8. Other than the batch job feature there's no other way to edit/change multiple RAW files at the same time. Affinity Photo is mostly a RAW converter/developer and photo editing program - similar to Photoshop - where you edit/work on a single document/image at a time, not a DAM/RAW developer geared towards photographers needs like Lightroom, On1 Photo RAW etc where you can work and apply the same settings to multiple image files at once, etc.

• 2 years later...