You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Arrow heads turn when figure is zoomed out

Folks,

I was editing a SVG file created with Inkscape, and had to regenerate arrow heads that had been lost in the handover between the two softwares. The segments are straight, the arrow heads have to extend beyond their end points (when the arrow heads apices fall on the end point, the bug doesn’t show up). 

When the zoom is set high enough, everything's fine. But as soon as I zoom out past a certain scale, one of the two heads turns 90°, and that’s the way it is output if I export the drawing in PNG, for example. See screenshots in attachment.

Arrow_head_zoomed_in.png

Arrow_head_zoomed_out.png

Sure. I give you the .afdesign file. The leftmost segment has arrow heads set for ‘extend past’ and, on my version, at small scales (when zoomed out), one arrow head is tilted. At medium scales, it is first displayed tilted, but then something kicks in and turns it back in place. At large scales, the bug doesn’t show up.

NA500_Outline.afdesign