You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Scrolling through Fonts and watching the text change?

Hi,

I need to learn the exact sequence of steps for selecting a text item and then scrolling through my fonts while I watch the fonts change.

FWIW, about 20% of the time I can make this work by using the up and down buttons, but when I can't do it I can't figure out how, what, or when I should do to get the function working.

Sometimes it works great. Most of the time I can't get it to work. 

I imagine it's me that is causing all the confusion. 

Can you help me learn how to do it every time I try.

Thank you!

There seems to be an issue with using the arrow keys to scroll through the list of fonts while the mouse pointer is over the font list.
See my attached video where I am using the down arrow key to scroll – intermittently moving the mouse – and sometimes the selected font ‘jumps’ back up the list.
I don’t know if this is the problem you are having, or whether it is related, or not.