You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

buying publisher

I buy from Sweetwater with never a problem.
I buy from zzounds, never a problem.
I buy from B&H, never a problem.
I but from walmart, never a problem.

affinity is different.
here nothing seems to work

I have tried my account.
I have tried two  business accounts.

not a single thing I have tried at affinity has worked.
not one.

visa verifies the visa number, and affinity says the visa number is not a valid card number.

when finally I get to the verification process,
I can not get a verification number to my email or my cell phone,
but it wants to send a message to my land line.

typing this message, every 30 chars or so,
captcha times out and needs rechecking.

if I can't solve this before noon tomorrow,
I will believe that I can not buy from infinity.

and I need to layout things for the tv show sunday.
if publisher fails this often, it will be useless.

• Staff

Hi @crownfield, welcome to the Affinity forum.

We have been unable to replicate the issue you have reported and there have been successful orders placed through our site since you contacted us.

The quickest solution would be to try using PayPal as the payment option rather than credit/debit card but should wish to try a few things to get the payment through with your card, here's some advice that may help.

As required in Europe, our payment portal uses 3D Secure for all transactions, this is not the case in all other regions so it may be that your card cannot purchase through portals that use 3D Secure, or your bank is not yet setup to accept payments that use 3D Secure. As this is not something we have any control over, you will need to discuss this with your bank.

If you have purchased using a 3D Secure payment portal in the past and you know that it is not the above that is affecting the order, please ensure that your web browser and anti-virus software is up to date, also check that there aren't any browser plugins that may be preventing the security window appearing (The Honey extension especially has been known to cause issues) or try a different browser entirely. Finally check that your firewall is not blocking any part of the payment process.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.