You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tab should come forward when asking to save upon closing out all tabs/quitting.

It would be nice if when you quit the app or close the main app window and the option to save pops up for each file, the associated tab comes forward so you can see what it is you're actually choosing to save or not. Currently this does not happen. It's a really nice and efficient way to clean up all of the garbage after a long day instead of trying to remember what each file is by the file name or clicking through one by one before closing. 

This is a nice idea but I think it could be extended to be even more useful.
What if the ‘Close Document’ dialog, in this case, were to show the user a scrollable list/grid of small images, each of which shows the full image/artboard/page which you were 'on' in each file?
Each small image could have its own “Save Now” button and the dialog could have a “Discard all changes” button and a “Cancel Exit” button.
See attached image for a very crude mock-up.
Would that be better than simply having the relevant tab pop to the front, a tab which might be zoomed quite a way in making it difficult to see what the image was?

image.png.0e71286dd396c7b304d49a7db01962e9.png

I like this idea: +1

I suppose this is a bit different, but it might also be handy to be able to save files, or save all, as a new version. (i.e. by automatically appending a numbered suffix.)

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad