You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

On 6/13/2022 at 6:35 PM, wim said:

Good afternoon,

It just won't work for me.  Can you write down the actions, I'll print it so I can track it.  

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

- First you need to use Selection tool to select the object. (It doesn't need to be precise, just select around the edges)

- After you've done with the selection, Mask the layer.

- Then RIGHT click on the Mask Layer, and click on Refine Mask.

- After that, paint over the edges of the object to select the hair or fur around the edges. (After you've done, click 'Apply)

- It's basically done if you take a look at the output, but here you can try to make it more precise.

- Hold Alt and click on the mask layer, after that you'll see that the object turn into white color.

- If you find any transparent area inside the object, you can use brush tool, and set the foreground color to white, then paint over the transparent area to fix it.

I hope this can help you, thanks and have a good day!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your explanation.  After the mask it won't work.  That's my problem.  Think I'm forgetting to do something.  Go try again.  

Nice day

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to fill any pixel layer with color using the "Gradient Tool" (G) and just choosing a color! 

• 4 months later...