You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cad tools

If we have theses kinds of Cad tools then they would be in a new persona or even a new product. What would people prefer as we are trying to avoid bloat.

I would prefer a separate product, but linked to AD as the roadmap suggests the photo and publisher apps will be.

If it was included in AD as a persona, it would just be "there" and not used by me at all except as a novelty/toy kind of thing.

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

If we have theses kinds of Cad tools then they would be in a new persona or even a new product. What would people prefer as we are trying to avoid bloat.

Shouldn't such thing be simply a plugin/extension for the Drawing persona? I can imagine all sorts of tools for different industries that people would want to incorporate in their drawing workflow – architects, fashion designers, illustrators, etc. So a way to extend AD's functionality with different tools would probably be best? Do you have a plan for 3rd party extensions/plugins/scripting?

—ALx

• 6 years later...