You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer crashes when saving

Hey, I've already reported many crashed here but as an Affinity member suggested I should create a thread per bug.

So I'm just experiencing right now another crash (this is the third one today...).

Im stuck on the saving dialog, see attachment. The progress bar doesn't move at all.

I'm also sharing with you my document, because this document causes me a lot of troubles. Is it too big? Is there a maximum amount of artboards or layers we should create ?

As I already said Affinity Designer is becoming really complicated to use for me.

Capture d’écran 2022-06-01 à 11.43.47.png

66_5__113.afdesign

• Staff

Hi Jubarbie,

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing crashing when using Affinity Designer. Just to clarify has this crash been solved along with the others mentioned in this thread? https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/162703-ad-crashed-at-least-once-a-day/#comment-927009

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hello @Callum

I was currently working on a document this morning and I just experienced a crash while I was trying to export using Export Persona.

So clearing User Data didn't seem to resolve the issue. Once again I am not using any Cloud storage system.

The app crashes while I'm navigating through my folders on the modal window