You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UI(?) bug at panel switch

1. Make sure a panel different than Transform is selected. In my case History. Make sure the default fill is not transparent. In my case Gray.

2. Create a new document. Add some gray vector elements and switch to the Transform panel.

Result: The last element gets filled with a different colour. Something I would not expect.

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta

• Staff

Hi @joe_l,

From breaking your screen recording down frame by frame, you have the swatches panel set as your second panel down on the right. When you select the Transform panel this automatically resizes to a smaller height (This panel can't have it's height changed unlike History) and as a result your click is registered on one of the Pantone colours that was behind the History panel straight after Clicking on Transform at 0:11.

This is quite easy to do seeing how the panels are organised.

2 minutes ago, NathanC said:

This is quite easy to do seeing how the panels are organised.

I see what you mean, but wouldn't you agree that my intention was to simply switch the panel instead of "clicking through"? Anyway, I changed the arrangement of the panels, so thanks for your hint.

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta