You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Update App Please!

Ok guys at serif how about a much needed update to address some of these issues that have persisted for quite sometime.

i believe we’ve only had a couple of updates in over 12. Months. When you use this every day for work the issues are an interruption to workflow and we need need regular updates to combat this as much as possible. It seems request fall on deaf ears 😡

• Staff

Thanks for the feedback and we understand your frustration. Technical Support currently have no ETA for the next update but we're aware that this FAQ is affecting iPad users at the moment. When we get more information, we'll let everyone know. 

Out of interest, do you have any links to threads/post mentioning the other issues you're having?

at the moment nothing seems to be happening for any Affinity app... I am wondering why?

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• Staff
23 hours ago, transitdiagrams said:

at the moment nothing seems to be happening for any Affinity app... I am wondering why?

Our developers are still working away in the background as explained here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/158382-when-will-the-next-beta-version-be-released/page/2/#comments

On 5/27/2022 at 9:29 AM, Leigh said:

Our developers are still working away in the background as explained here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/158382-when-will-the-next-beta-version-be-released/page/2/#comments

Thanks 😃 I am pretty sure they are working in the background. I was just wondering as normally Serif is "louder".

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz