You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I’m Nora!

I made this topic to share my illustrations with fellow creatives! I’ve been using Affinity Designer & Photo  little over a year now, learning new things every day!

Year 2020 end, I made a choice to follow my heart and become full time Illustrator / Surface Pattern Designer 🙌🏻, previously I had been working full time job in Tourism Industry. Even though I always did different crafts and projects next to my daily work, I never felt the courage before to let things go and be a full time artist.

So here we go, I post some of my works here, these are from the end of 2021.

Also if you would like to see my works as a full project, I have them here on my Behance: https://www.behance.net/psnora/projects

I hope to hear from you others out there, if anyone had also similar story with me or if not , it would be still fun to hear from you.🎈

Behance.jpg

peach color.jpg

fig.jpg

citrus project cover.jpg

FC8BFF4C-9BA4-4F33-9397-8445AB27AA1A.jpeg

41ACB6FF-D151-4AB7-AE8E-FB16ED7B1125.jpeg

ECC3E593-07DE-44C1-B288-33E082D011D6.jpeg

Edited by NeonBean

14 hours ago, iuli said:

They’re all wonderful!

Is it possible to make a post with the floating veggies illustration as well? (because that’s a fantastic piece of art on so many levels too)

Thank you for sharing with us!

Thanks a lot Iuli for kind words!

I’m a bit confused, do you mean my “ Root Vegetables in Space” Illustration? That I would add it here? 😁

Have a sunny day!

On 5/28/2022 at 12:07 PM, MmmMaarten said:

Nice style! 👍

And that phrase is now stuck in my head: 'Plants are friends'. To remind when when being chased by a plant again

Thank you!

You can give us heads up for these dangerous plant species, any specifications? 

• 3 months later...

Hi all!

Have a nice autumn!

I've been doing seamless patterns lately in AD, here's one I printed on a linen- cotton blend fabric and sewed it into a toaster cover!

I did a post to Behance about it too: 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/151949147/Minimal-ink-fruit-seamless-pattern

Actually I opened Spoonflower shop selling my patterns on fabrics and wallpaper ( actually with peel off wallpaper its possible to do all sorts of crafts), if anyone is interested to see the shop ( don't feel pressured to buy), the link is here >

https://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/neonbeanstudio

Cheers!

minimal fruits.jpg