You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colour Cast Removal in One Click

Hi,

What an excellent app you've developed. I have used Serif products on PCs since PagePlus. That's the first version. But it is great to see you produce two game changing apps for the Mac. You deserve all the plaudits you get.

I wonder if you'd get a great deal of support for a simple colour cast removal feature. I'd think that many people would like to use one. I have just read a thread in which people have demonstrated ways of doing this, but they are all very complicated. DogstarPhoto posted a link to an excellent YouTube video he'd made about this. But it was over six minutes long. One click could do it.

I hope my request is a simple one for you to implement. After all, it was in JASC's Paint Shop Pro 9 which had a colour cast option in its Automatic Colour Balance dialog. It worked a treat. You must have PSP9 among your collection of programs. Check it out for this feature.

Regards.

Mike