You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ร—

Interface issues

- When saving and the pop up window shows up, the interface often block "save" button etc, until you manually move away interface blocks, or hide interface when exporting / saving.
- In layers panel, when selecting specific layer, the selected color becomes the same as layer name = "impossible" to read layer name until you deselect.

I am familiar with how to manually avoid, but still buggy. Though it's good for you Affinity people to know, and perhaps fix in later update.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 18.10.08.png

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 17.50.47.png

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 17.49.13.png

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 17.48.51.png

• Staff

Hi Darner,

The save dialogue window issue is one we are aware of and should hopefully improve in the future. In regards to the layer selection highlight colour this is actually definite by your Mac OS system preferences under the general category you should find a highlight colour dropdown :)

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Appreciate your super fast reply, and hope you manage to get a fix on the window issue:)
Sorry for bothering you with the highlight color, wasn't aware MacOS color settings affected Affinity all into layers panel๐Ÿ˜‚ Look forward to next Affinity update!!