You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi

Not sure how to contact you directly and if this is the correct forum - however here goes.

i have recently purchased an apple mac because my windows machine has been stolen. I used to use photoshop. a friend suggested that before i buy photoshop i should review Affinity as he believed it was a very good alternative.

I have been reviewing affinity photo by viewing the web site and listening to the videos. I was going to purchase the software after christmas however on Tuesday this week i noticed that it was on special offer. so i went straight in and purchased it. however i now find out  that i have purchased DESIGNER and not PHOTO. 

i do not require designer as i only deal with editing photos. 

Can you please assist.

many thanks

Alan

• Staff

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the Forums :)

As our apps are purchased through the Apple Mac App Store you will need to contact their support team to have this issue resolved you can contact them here. If you explain your issue they will be more than happy to help :)

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.