You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all! I have a suggestion born in an issue:

I would like to have a tool that can automatically rename multiple dartboards following a previously defined pattern. Think about in the middle of an creativity attack and without planing you did several artboards, hundreds or who know, thousands and you have all with default name or even worst, you did them copying or duplicating the first... At the end of the day you expect to use export persona to generate definitive files and realize you'll spend lot more time renaming the artboards than the time used to create art... frustrating, no matters if is user failure or not.

That is!, I'm sure will be very useful, even more considering I still have 7 thousand artboards to rename between multiple files image.thumb.png.9290aec5cad792d618145ee96aecb7bf.png

I'm sharing with you (affinity team) how frustrating and boring renaming can be... note I'm in the middle of 8.448 artboards renaming, so I'm really frustrated and tired. This is the fastest way I found and note my 2015 MacBook Pro is trying to do that as fast as it can, but all dead time you can see in the screen-movie is due to lag between clics and their reaction.

😫 🥱