You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Please, please, please can a shape builder tool be added? I am currently trialing Affinity Designer coming from Adobe Illustrator due to their ever increasing price. Affinity has been an incredible replacement but the one thing that is really frustrating to work without is the shape builder tool. I use this for almost all my vector work and the pathfinder/boolean tools just don't cut it. There are a range of times where I have needed a shape builder tool and the boolean hasn't been able to replace it. So if there is one feature that I cannot emphasise enough, can we PLEASE get a shape builder tool?

Welcome to the forums @GraphicDesigner3

A quick search of the forums for shape builder will get you lots of existing threads about the same topic.
As per forum guidelines, please search first and add your comments to an existing thread rather then make a new thread for a topic which already exists.

The more threads we have about the same thing the more difficult it is for people searching for any answers, or official responses, which might exist.

Also, multiple threads for the same thing ‘dilutes’ the feedback from multiple users across disparate threads and makes it more difficult for Serif to judge the overall ‘weight’ of requirements for something. A dozen petitions with a hundred names on each is not as ‘weighty’ as a single petition with over a thousand names on it.