You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Courses & Certification

I was wondering if Serif has considered creating a dedicated online learning platform to take someone interested in learning Affinity from beginner to pro and providing a certificate to show that the user learned the ins and outs of the software. I know Udemy offers some of these certificate courses but I think it would be much better coming from the actual company itself.

I don't know if anyone has brought this up or requested this but I think it would be pretty awesome.

19 hours ago, GarryP said:

Try doing a search of the forums for certification and you should find the latest official Serif response inside one of the many existing threads related to this subject.

Thanks. The closest thing I found was certificate courses in Linkedin (Affinity Ph, De, Pub Essential Training). The one's on Udemy are too expensive. Unfortunately, there are no quizzes or instructors available to really engage... Would be nice if Serif offered it though. Maybe sometime in the future... 

Edited by LastGrasp
add comment