You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Copying Effects between layers scales the effect no matter if the option is enabled or not.

As the topic suggests, effects values scale when you copy/paste between different layers no matter what.

Latest public Windows Build. 1.10.5.1342

1. Add an effect to a layer (say an Outer Shadow to a vector square).

2. Copy that layer and paste the effect (via Edit Menu > Paste FX OR alt + shift + v) onto a different layer with vector shape of smaller or larger size.

3. The Radius and Offset values are vastly different between the two layers. They should be the same and appear the same.

4. This occurs whether "Scale with Object" is disabled or enabled.

This occurs with all effect types, not just outer shadow. I expect the behavior should be if "Scale with Object" is unchecked, the offset/radius values should not change as you paste onto different layers.

It's an ongoing issue, already with Development

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.