You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,
I come immediately to the problem:

I'm trying to make a cookbook with various images;
images must be in CMYK; well the raster images come from APhoto jpg, png, tiff, while those Vector by AfDesign.

Although they are all (raster and vector) in CMYK Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2: 2004) when I insert the 
images in AfPublisher the vector ones remain in CMYK while the rasters from the Resource Management Document are in RGB,
(see attached reference to png file).

I try and try again but the result does not change I am grateful if you indicate me where I am wrong.
A thousand thanks

Profilo.png

.png files don't support CMYK. Even if you use Affinity Photo to convert them, and they appear to be converted, if you save, close and re-open them in Photo they will still be in the RGB colour space. At the very least you'll need to open your .pngs in Photo and export them in a print-friendly format.

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.