bodich

Exported file does not match work .aphoto file

Photo has very terrible bug. 1.3 as well as 1.4... All masks are compiling not similar to what I am seeing in work .aphoto file. I making perfect joints with masks but after export (not matter jpg or psd) all edges on layers are changing a little bit and I have a lot of gaps and discontinuity instead of perfect surface where different layers were stitched. In work file all is great. So one question — WTF? :) It is really terrible! What you can suggest to solve this problem? Tell me please, I really like this software and using it sometimes instead Photoshop. But want to use it more, help me please.

As you can see not just joints are different. Change screenshots quickly in fullscreen. All image is a little bit different! I was hoping this bug could be solved in 1.4 but as you see. . .

post-18436-0-44075800-1450183254_thumb.png

post-18436-0-91374300-1450183280_thumb.png

Hi bodich,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm not able to get the same results as you. PNG.JPG and PSD all export as expected.

Can you please reset the app and try to export again? To do it press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app, then select Clear from the dialog that will appear.

If the issue still persist after the reset, could you post your system specs?

Hi bodich,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm not able to get the same results as you. PNG.JPG and PSD all export as expected.

Can you please reset the app and try to export again? To do it press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app, then select Clear from the dialog that will appear.

If the issue still persist after the reset, could you post your system specs?

Hi MEB. . . I made clearing of Affinity Photo data as you told me. No success. Watch the video please. Rasterizing is that moment where something going wrong. I have Radeon HD5770 graphics and Intel i7 CPU, 16 GB RAM.

Affinity bug.mp4.zip

Seems to be caused by the mask on the connector - disableing it gets rid of the line

Yes, mask is on the connector. And how can I disable it:)

PS has not such problem. . .

Maybe it caused because of bad code somewhere in affinity photo app, don't you think so?

Expand the Connector Group using the triangle symbol to the left of the name. Then click on the tick mark to disable the mask.

Living the Dream since 1964 - about 25 years left

Expand the Connector Group using the triangle symbol to the left of the name. Then click on the tick mark to disable the mask.

I did not mean how to disable mask or any layer. I meant why you telling me to disable mask if it is part of image. Any reason to do this?