You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

4 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Hello, has the panel "Text frame" disappeared? There is no entry in View Studio.

The Text Frame panel is Affinity Publisher only.

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

How can I change background color for text?

Character Panel or do you mean the box of the frame text?

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta

Wie gesagt, dieses Panel gibt es nur im Affinity Publisher. Dein Link im ersten Post verweist auf die Hilfeseiten von Affinity Publisher.

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta

• Staff
Just now, Designer1 said:

Affinity Designer aus Microsoft Store.

20 minutes ago, joe_l said:

The Text Frame panel is Affinity Publisher only.

As confirmed above by Joe, the Text Frame Studio is only available in Affinity Publisher, my apologies.

If you have both Affinity apps installed, you can use File > Edit in Publisher from within Affinity Designer to transfer your file directly from one app to the other to use this studio.

I hope this clears things up :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

15 minutes ago, Hens said:

Only by revert to defaults button but that would reset the complete text aka size,font,color
But this is no issue to me as I never use a background color for text, just using a rectangle behind it,does the trick.

Where is this button?

• Staff

With your text frame / text frame tool selected, you can use Edit > Defaults > Factory Reset to return the background colour of the frame to white :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

25 minutes ago, joe_l said:

Wie gesagt, dieses Panel gibt es nur im Affinity Publisher. Dein Link im ersten Post verweist auf die Hilfeseiten von Affinity Publisher.

In the initial request of the OP it was about Publisher and not Designer, so I answered according to that.

2022-04-08_112707.jpg