You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

System color palette - impossible to handle

Working with Affinity for years now. Still not able to handle system color palette. 

A document spot (Pantone named) color I defined, how can I add it to the system palette? How can I even create a new color to include in system palette? There is only "add global color" and it gets put into a document palette, not the system palette I have listed in that moment. When I have an object with a color selected and a system palette listed, clicking on "add actual filling" does only add a CMYK filling. If the selected color is spot (in my cas named as pantone) color, what ends up in system palette is CMYK.

NOT USABLE.

Or create a system palette from the document, which adds a lot of colors, none of which is whats actually set (the two spot colors I created in the document palette).

FURTHERMORE, IN GENERAL:

When there is a CMYK color swatch anywhere, why is it not possible to change it into spot color or overprint? After a new color is set, those options are not available anymore. And the only way to have this options is by create a new color.

Also, once I have defined color swatches and aplied it to objects, when I copy paste it into another document, even another affinity apps document, those color swatches MUST come with it, of course also respecting spot or CMYK setting.