You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

OK so Now I have the old Photo and Design the latest versions and the latest betas When will this madness end and get something that is workable and only one package for both Photo and Design? Sheese!!

Anyway I have a bunch of brushes I can't believe that to move these among all the different experiments by Affinity (try getting things ready before you release them) I have to export each brush individually! Come on... There's got to be a better way.

post-12456-0-69424700-1450136957_thumb.jpg

If they (Affinity) would refund my money I would go back to Gimp in a heartbeat.

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.

• Staff

If you're trying to copy all of your brushes from the Photo Beta into the MAS version go to /Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinityphoto.beta/Data/Library/Application Support/user/ and copy raster_brushes.propcol. You can then paste this into /Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinityphoto/Data/Library/Application Support/user/ to overwrite all brushes in the MAS version.

Other users have also suggested that Affinity apps should share the same resources to make it easier to manage. Feel free to add your voice to this thread. Because the app was purchased through the Mac App Store you would need to contact Apple to discuss refunds. 

Yep thanks that saves a bunch of time after the searching is over , why not a folder in the user/library/ application support/Affinity: (Raster brushes) why so unusual and hard to find? I tell you, the developers at Affinity drive me nuts, what planet are they from?

Mac MacBook Pro 15 in.  OS X 10.9.5, Mid 2012 456.77 GB Affinity Design and Photo.