You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] Γ—

Greek Pattern Brushes

FraGar

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wim said:

Hello,

How can i change the Color?Β 

Thanks for the answer

With the Colour Picker? Should usually work. But I haven't tested those brushes yet. If those are Texturized Intensity Brushes, it should be possible to paint in every colour you choose for it. And you can even change the colour of a stroke you already painted. But for that, the curve of the stroke must be selected.

1 hour ago, wim said:

hello,

thanks for your response.

Β When I select the curve and choose a color, nothing happens.

Sincerely, Wim

Yes, you are right. I tested it myself and recolouring doesn't work. It seems like FraGar created this brushes as Texturized Image Brushes, which can't be recoloured. He should have created them as Texturized Intensity Brushes. Maybe he still has the images he created the brushes from on his hard disc and solves the problem.

A solution to recolour even image brush strokes is to use the filter (Adjustment Layer) "Recolour". You have to increase the "Lightness" first in this filter, because true black can't be recolured - because it isn't a colour. It may already contain colour, but it is too dark to show it. After that you can recolour it as you want using the other two sliders.