You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Arrowhead follows curve, etc.

Wonderful start on the program! I'm glad to see that arrowheads and dashes on strokes are planned for the near future. These are essential for technical illustration. Four requests for this:

1. That the arrow head on the stroke follows the curve. Right now, Intaglio is the only program I know that does this (haven't used them all). A picture is attached.

2. User defined shapes evenly distributed along the curve. Again, a picture attached. Think of making weather maps, for example.

3. Dedicated arc tool -- the pie shape can be used in a pinch for this but for technical illustration, the arc tool that functions like that in Intaglio or iDraw (which can have arrowheads) is extremely useful.

4. A scale object command -- Again, necessary for technical illustration. It would be useful if it were scale by percent or scale by ratio.

5. (okay, I lied -- five requests!) A select within group tool or key combination -- so one doesn't have to ungroup first to manipulate a member of a group.

The program is incredibly mature and usable for a 1.0 release. Congratulations!

Rallx

post-1266-0-38145100-1412594939_thumb.png

post-1266-0-65185400-1412594946_thumb.png