You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Uninstalling or Dumping Affinity Photo Beta

Now that I no longer need Affinity Photo Beta, (on Mac OS ), and it's no longer operable,  how do I get rid of it?  Its icon does not appear anywhere  in my applications folder. The download icon is still in the Finder.  I put that icon into the trash, but it still showed up in the dock.  Double clicking on the AF Beta icon doesn't show any option for moving it to the trash or to uninstall it.   Anyone? 

9 hours ago, CH Trippe said:

Now that I no longer need Affinity Photo Beta, (on Mac OS ), and it's no longer operable,  how do I get rid of it?  Its icon does not appear anywhere  in my applications folder. The download icon is still in the Finder.  I put that icon into the trash, but it still showed up in the dock.  Double clicking on the AF Beta icon doesn't show any option for moving it to the trash or to uninstall it.   Anyone? 

If the icon is in the Dock then click, hold and drag off the Dock, move it quite a distance off the doc, then release the mouse button and it should be gone. If it is an actual icon some where in the finder please tell us which folder this is in.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.